Twitter. You either love it or hate it, but most of us have seen Twitter fights and hashtags. Unique hashtags can end up being really funny!
Recently, there has been a movement to #RebrandASpecies. The idea is to rename traditionally “scary” animals in a way that makes them more approachable and lovable. It can help to promote their conservation needs if people think they are more funny than scary.
Needless to say, some of the rebrands have been amazingly funny. Let’s take a look at a few examples:
- The Hippo had suggested rebrands of “floaty river unit”.
2. The Peacock was redubbed the “glitter chicken.”
3. Porcupines should now be called “No-MAJ NIFFLERS”.
4. Manatees were given the new title of “chubby water taters.”
5. Okapis were named “hipster horses.”
6.“Stud puffin” is the redesigned name of Puffins.
7. And last but not least, Alpacas are now called “emo horses.”
Let’s be honest, you have probably thought about at least some of these names before. If you haven’t then you are realizing how amazing these names are now!
What is the best #RebrandASpecies name you can come up with for the great white shark?
Share your ideas in the comments!
Learn more from the source.